Camp Au Sable logo

Summer Staff Forms

If you are planning to be a summer camp staff, there are some important forms that you will need to fill out. Most of these you will fill out online when you register.

Things to do before you arrive:

Items to bring for payroll:

  • U.S. Passport only OR both Driver's License and Social Security Card (Acceptable forms).
  • Health insurance card (front and back).

Things to read before you arrive:

  • 1. Staff Handbook (PDF)
  • 2. Dress code for female staff (PDF)
  • 3. Contracts (should have received by email)


  • Staff Health History Form (PDF)
  • IRS W-4
  • Michigan W-4
  • Immigration I-9
  • Child Protection Agreement
  • Central Registry Clearance Request

For questions contact:

Jordan Grove
2590 Camp Au Sable Drive
Grayling, MI 49738
Phone: (989) 348-5491 Email:

** For past Summer Camp Videos & Photos, visit our Facebook Page @campausable **

Camp Au Sable
2590 Camp Au Sable Drive
Grayling, MI 49738
office: 989-348-5491 • fax: 989-348-5934 •