Family . Community. Service
Camp Au Sable is a great place to work, not only for the nature but to be a part of the Camp Team that loves each other and loves ministry. The camp serves people in the summer, as well as year round. It is estimated that around 10,000 people come to the camp each year.
Summer Staff Forms
Items to bring for Payroll
- U.S. Passport only OR both Driver’s License and Social Security Card (Acceptable forms).
- Health insurance card (front and back).
- Staff Health History Form (PDF)
- IRS W-4
- Michigan W-4
- Immigration I-9
- Child Protection Agreement
- Central Registry Clearance Request
Service . Mission . Learning
Camp Intern Program
At camp, we desire to train leaders for the world field. The Camp Intern Program is for young people who would like to take a year off to intern at camp. We have a total of 6 positions available each year. The internship is unpaid. However, a monthly allowance is given to the Interns to help with their expenses. If you are interested in applying for the program, please fill out the application and send in a resume with three references.
We are so excited that you are interested in serving at Camp Au Sable. We want to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you, so we are here to help. Call, email, or message us for any questions you may have.
* Please allow at least 48 business hours for a response